Workshops and Seminars
Urs is a passionate and energetic speaker who engages his audience. He speaks with his audience, rather than at them, inviting commentary and participation. After his presentations on topics ranging from succession planning and team building to leadership development, you come away thinking differently, with new ideas and approaches to consider. Each presentation is uniquely tailored to meet the needs of the audience.
- You'd like to engage your audience in hands-on exercises and real life case studies.
- You prefer practical tools to theory
- You want to achieve lasting professional improvements.
- You want an event that's memorable
- You're after someone who understands closely held business leaders and brings a wide variety of industry experience.
- 60+ speaking engagements to business groups
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Management, Seattle University
- Instructor at SBA/SCORE
- Faculty Member at Centerpoint, the Northwest's leading center for career and life renewal
- Speaker at International Franchise Association/Australian Franchise Association
- Speaker at Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA)
All of the themes below can be adapted for keynote, workshop or breakout sessions, and in some cases for Webinars.
- Be a More Effective Leader: Coaching skills for executives
- What got you here won?t get you there: Become the leader you need to be
- Get More Done in Less Time: Powerful time management lessons from the world of extreme sports
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: How to overcome them and build a strong team
- Team Tune Up: Team Building That Sticks!
- Avoid Death By Meetings: Ten Ways to Dramatically Improve Meeting Effectiveness
- Get Ahead of the Curve: Diagnose and Address People Problems Using the Waterline Model
Learn more about how our clients benefit from working with us.
Sign up for our e-newsletter ChangeAbility. ChangeAbility brings you hands-on tips and cool resources for growing your business.